What is a Vice President?
Highland is looking for entrepreneurial candidates to serve as wholesalers in the life insurance marketplace.
Vice Presidents (VPs) are responsible for proactively leading and developing their assigned territory to promote the sale of life insurance, long-term care, annuities, and disability income products. This position develops and maintains profitable relationships with institutional or independent financial professionals and provides education on life insurance solutions. VPs manage and develop their assigned territory to meet minimum annual production goals.
- Proficient understanding and ability to articulate specific sales and marketing concepts in a manner consistent with the industry, company, and compliance standards.
- Actively participate in firm meetings, conference calls, and training, as well as peer-support study groups.
- Manage assigned territory sales to meet minimum target premium goals.
- Develop client profile strategies to assist financial professionals in identifying and maximizing sales opportunities with current and prospective clients.
- Provide point-of-sale support for territory producers as requested.
- Proactively develop and maintain successful relationships with financial professionals and key personnel where applicable.
- Diligently work with internal teams, such as new business and marketing, to provide case design reporting and appropriate carrier products and pricing.
- Consistently leverage the company designated CRM system and other technology platforms for reporting and documentation.
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A desire to educate and inspire
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An ability to understand and adapt to technology
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- College degree required
- FINRA Series 6 or 7, Series 63 or 66 and Resident Insurance licenses required
- Proven history of sales success and knowledge of life insurance solutions