- This role is entitled a consultant because the ISC works directly with SVPs, Producers and Advisors as a primary focus. ISCs are consultative and masterful communicators; organized, infinitely coachable and resilient.
- The ISC is more proactively focused on producer connectivity vs. technical case design and as a result should focus more time and attention on producer interactions, driving sales activity and revenue.
- However, the ISC will provide case design support. The extent to which they do this will vary based on the number of SVPs they support and the makeup of SVPs as a total in each office.
- The ISC is an individual who has a keen interest in sales. This associate is considered the second line of support to the SVP by A and B producers. C and D producers may consider this individual their primary contact. These individuals may grow into roles such as an ASVP or external SVP.
- Partner with the assigned SVPs to proactively work with A, B, C & D clients to drive sales activity
- Work closely with the assigned SVP to develop and execute their business plan (where applicable)
- Identify sales opportunities within the assigned SVP’s existing block of business and contact those producers to generate follow-up activities for the SVP (where applicable)
- Schedule appointments for assigned SVPs (where applicable)
- Fulfill case design requests (SVP, Producer and Advisor Connected)
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of life products and software systems for case design, analysis and presentation (Life Concepts, custom solutions, etc.)
- Maintain job knowledge and industry trends by monitoring all product offerings in the industry and gathering current marketplace information on pricing, current products and new products
- Analyze, prepare and generate basic, and in some cases, advanced life sales proposals and presentations; effectively communicate and apply the details of the design to producers, clients and staff
- Make recommendations on appropriate products and concepts based on client needs
- Answer application-specific questions with our Producers
- Send applications to our Producers (where applicable)
- Facilitate weekly sales support discussions to ensure all are informed
- Work with our Producers to promote and assist their access to technology
- Input new brokers into CRM, as needed
- Generate illustrations based on the specific case request and log in CRM
- Produce revised illustrations as needed based on changes in underwriting, premiums received, etc. and log in CRM
- Create initial opportunity in CRM as required by the SVP
- Store illustrations in consistent manner
- Complete and Follow Up on In-Force Illustration Requests as needed
- Stay informed on available website and collateral material
- Proactively follow-up with advisors on illustrations previously run to generate appointments for the SVP to meet as needed
- Other tasks as assigned by Managing Principal
- Bachelor’s degree in financial services, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience
- Life and Health License (required), Series 6 (required or completed shortly after hiring)
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Excellent customer service motivation and abilities
- Self-Motivated, possesses good problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work requests to completion
- Candidate must demonstrate strong willingness to learn
- Ability to execute tasks in a timely manner
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish
- MS Dynamics CRM proficiency