This position will be responsible for creating a professional and effective licensing/appointment experience with both our brokers and our Carriers/Institutions. Excellent communication and analytical skills are required to handle all contracting and administrative functions. This position will include day-to-day submissions and troubleshooting of contracting issues.
- Handling all carrier appointments and licensing requests and inquiries from start to finish with expediency and professionalism.
- Providing a courteous, accurate and responsive service to all Customers via phone, email or face-to-face.
- Meeting or exceeding established department and company goals related to quality assurance, Customer satisfaction, outreach and performance.
- Communicating effectively with other departments, field office staff, and carriers as needed by providing information and proactive updates.
- Training brokers/agents on use of systems and resources, including SureLC and www.highlandbrokerage.com.
- Maintaining quality review for all work processed.
- Engaging in continuing professional development opportunities.
- Other related duties as required.
This position is performed in an office environment that includes at least 80% sitting and less than 15% walking and/or standing. This position is frequently reviewing information on a computer screen and obtaining other necessary information via the phone.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
- The successful candidate will preferably have previous experience in a call center environment and/ or the life insurance, banking or brokerage industry.
- Effective interpersonal skills/Customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Sufficient analytical skills for problem solving
- Positive attitude
- Multi-tasking capability
- Ability to assist the team be successful regardless of the task
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office products
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all functions, physical demands and skills required of personnel so classified.